Join Mission Writers
As I work with missionaries, ministries, and nonprofits, one HUGE difference between the ones who get funded and those who don’t is this:
Those who consistently tell compelling stories raise more funds.
The problem is, not all of us with a vision know which strategic stories to tell, or how to tell them. It gets overwhelming…fast.
That’s why I created Mission Writers.
Mission Writers is an online course and group coaching experience where you’ll develop and practice essential storytelling skills to help increase funding for your mission.
- Learn the exact stories that every ministry, missionary, and nonprofit needs to tell.
- Develop your storytelling and direct response copywriting skills.
- Plan your fundraising story calendar.
- Get personal review and feedback on your writing.
- Build your story library.
- Know when and how to share your stories.
Here’s what you get:
- Group coaching calls twice a month
- Annual storytelling calendar
- Resource library with lessons and links to tools, how-to, etc.
- Personal review and feedback on your writing
Lock in the Mission Writers course PLUS the coaching calls, at just $500/year (a $1,500 value)!
Who is it for?
- You if you are a missionary or nonprofit/ministry leader tasked with raising personal support.
- You are a missionary nonprofit/ministry leader tasked with raising support for your mission, projects, or programs.
- You are a writer who wants to help nonprofits.
- You want to help an organization you love by tackling their communications and storytelling needs.