If you struggle to tell stories,
you’ll struggle to raise funds.
Fundraising isn’t just about asking for money, and raising funds for your mission doesn’t have to feel “icky”. It’s really about relationships, sharing stories with friends, and being clear about what it takes to accomplish great things together.
It doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
You can do this! You just need a guide and a step-by-step plan.
- staring at a blank page
- guessing at what to say to supporters
- second-guessing your calling when funds don’t come in
With a couple of short lessons each week, you’ll be able to share with donors without the overwhelm.
- Learn the exact stories that every ministry, missionary, and nonprofit needs to tell.
- Master the fundraising story calendar.
- Develop and practice essential storytelling skills to increase funding for your mission.
- Build your story library and your confidence.
- Know when and how to share your stories.
My goal is to make this easy for you.
You’ll actually create the content you need while learning, so you’re not watching videos and then trying to “get around to it” later.
You get immediate access to the whole course. If you do them in order, the later sessions will go smoother, because you’ll already have things you need. But feel free to skip around to whatever you need.
Here’s what you get:
- Your storytelling roadmap
- Video lessons
- A workbook to keep your ideas in one place
- Templates & examples
- Lifetime access
Who is it for?
- You if you are a missionary or nonprofit/ministry leader tasked with raising personal support.
- You are a missionary nonprofit/ministry leader tasked with raising support for your mission, projects, or programs.
- You are a writer who wants to help nonprofits.
- You want to help an organization you love by tackling their communications and storytelling needs.